while the world is racing to find a lasting solution to the problem of covid19, bennie agro with the help of the plateau state government has invented the prototype of his first ventilator, the inventor in a video shared on social media said thatt being the first prototype,the company is partnering with the health institution in the state to acertain if the ventilator is good for use in Nigerian hospitals.
“In medical contexts, a ventilator is a machine that helps a patient breathe. This machine pumps oxygen into the lungs and removes carbon dioxide through a tube. The insertion of this tube into a person’s windpipe (trachea) is called intubation.“
if the invention gets the okay mark, this might be a milestone for the inventor, as he will be able to supply not only nigeria. but other parts of africa there by reducing the amount of money africans have to spend to get the ventilator.
At the moment, the index according to www.worldometers.info stand at;
Preciously the inventor had created a hand sanitizing machine, that will allow users to wash their hands without touching the gadget directly with the hand a geniuse invention that will help reduce the spread of the virus while citizens attempt to stay safe
According to world health organization, the Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses transmitting between animals and people that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS-CoV) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV).
The virus discovery and spread started from China, right now there is no tentative drug that cures the virus so the world health organization and it’s sister organization has said that;
“Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local public health agency.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.”
He is also known for his inovations in agriculture,